Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Visualize Your Goals

Can you visualize clearly where you want to go in life. If your goal is to lose 20 pounds or to redecorate your home are you able to visialize that goal clearly and plainly to the point that each little detail is clear and plain in your mind. What if your goal is to build a company. What kind of company will it be and where do you want to locate it. What kind of employees do you want? How big or small do you want that company to be? These are the kinds of things you will have to be able to see clearly in your mind if you want to build this company, lose those pounds or redecorate your house. One of the things one has to do to visilize a successful business is to act as if already happened. See yourself having this business you want. Act as if it has already happened and act like you are already successful. Dress for success, talk success, walk success.For example if you are starting a business what is one of the first things you have to do. You have to write a business plan and present it to investors. So see yourself presenting a business plan to a group of investing angels. See in your mind what are my passions? What are my talents and abilities. How can I put them together to start the business I want to have? Make a solid plan in your mind of where you want to go. How am I going to create this business? Then put the plan into action. Huge companies like Microsoft started in the mind of one person. Bill Gates thought of this company and he must have been able to see it just as he wanted it to have it materialize. Some people do not take this kind of imaging very important. They think, "It is just imagination." but it is the mental image of anything you would start out to do. We all build a mental image first. It is important that you take your imagination very seriously as it is the most important step to building your life the way, you want it. The imagination is the preview of what is to come. You know how the movies always have the previews of what is to come. Well we all need previews of upcoming attractions for our lives. What do I want? That is the question. I want a life that is stress free financially making enough money to be comfortable but not have to work all the time to get it. I want time with my family, time to travel, time to relax. I am willing to work and work hard when I am working. I am willing to focus on my work when I am there. So how do I get this life I get it by making detailed plans to create just that kind of life. If I were planning a vacation for example I would first want to plan where I want to go. What do I want the climate to be like? I personally want warm weather, not hot just warm. What does that mean to me well around 70 degrees. I don't ski so I do not want to end up somewhere there is a lot of snow. If I do not plan that is exactly what could happen. I could end up going to a cold mountain side not a warm tropical beach. Being able to see the difference in planning in my mind is the most important first step. So when you day dream or imagine take it very seriously and see each step of what you are planning. Then you will not end up buying a ticket to Seattle when you wanted to go to Los Angeles. Judi Owns and operates Be Jewel U Come by and see what she has for sale today

No comments:

Post a Comment