Friday, March 13, 2015

Pizzicato Gourmet Pizza In Lake Oswego Oregon Yum

Just like everyone else in the Northwest I love Pizza. So when a friend told me I could get away from commerical pizza and get a gourmet pizza right in my own neighborhood well I just gave in. Now a pizza even if I share it with a friend in my apartments is a lot of food. But I buy a large on eat two small pieces wrap it separately and put it in the freezer not as good as fresh but then it is there for me to pull out add a fresh salad and dinner is served. To their recommendation they now have whole wheat pizza crust, salad to die for, and gluten free pizza. We each had a cobb salad and it was so good. The prices are not to compare to Pizza Hut but neither is their Pizza. So like I said a friend told us about this good pizza he got. So my friend and I thought we would go get some. So four of us set out to find a pizza pie. Pizzicato Gourmet Pizza, 15180 SW Bangy Rd., Lake Oswego, OR 97035,(503) 670-8388. You can call ahead or go to their website and order. Which is nice if you want to take the pie home. But we were into eating out so we forged ahead for the long trip of about five moments to the restrauant. Everyone LOVED the Pizza and the service was perfect. That time we had a chicken pizza, a shrimp one and the best tasting vegetarian pizza ever! The service was attentive, not intrusive, friendly, fast, helpful. The dough is perfectly crisp. It is very tasty. The toppings are abundant, fresh and local as much as possible. The service is wonderful, the order exactly right, the toppings delicious and not over salted. We did not like the beer. I am no expert on beer and wine anyway as alcohol gives me headaches. So I had an Odols, however my friends said that the beer was poor so they would not have it again. But the pizza though not the healthy variety is good. The topping are fresh, as I said not salty or greesy. The waiters are wonderful I will go again. I only eat pizza about every other month or maybe every two months so this is not going to spoil my healthy diet. We checked out Yelp on this Pizza place lots of good reviews. Judi Singleton owns and operates bejewelu.com Where you dress the whole family for less

No comments:

Post a Comment